Hilco Receivables is seeking an enterprising and enthusiastic business development
executive to fill a critical sales at one of the world’s leading financial services
organizations. We seek a smart, outgoing and motivated sales leader with strong
interpersonal skills that is looking to grow with our organization and build a long and
The candidate should have sales a minimum of two years outside sales experience
preferably in the financial services market place calling on banks, restructuring firms,
law firms, etc. The individual will be responsible for direct selling of Hilco Receivable
collection services and distressed debt acquisition deals. This position will focus on
establishing and maintaining B2B relationships and achieving aggressive sales
This position reports to the CEO of Hilco Receivables.
Background on the company:
Hilco Receivables (www.hilcoreceivables.com) provides consumer and commercial
distressed debt monetization and valuation services, to include underperforming or non-performing accounts
receivable and loan portfolios. Hilco Receivables can acquire debt
using its own capital or can readily structure a contingency fee transaction that
maximizes value for a client and best serves its business objectives. Hilco Receivables
leadership has decades of experience in collecting virtually every category of consumer
and commercial debt in North America and Europe. As such, it understands and
rigorously complies with all sovereign laws and industry standards (i.e. health care
HIPAA regulations) as well as debt collection industry best practices pertaining to the
collection process, thereby ensuring clients of trouble-free transactions.
Hilco Receivables is part of Northbrook, Illinois based Hilco Global
(www.hilcoglobal.com), the world’s leading authority on maximizing the value of
business assets by delivering valuation, monetization and advisory solutions to an
international marketplace. Hilco Global operates more than twenty specialized business
units offering services that include asset valuation and appraisal, retail and industrial
inventory acquisition and disposition, real estate and strategic capital equity investments
- Develop business plans to accomplish sales objectives.
- Monitor activity vs the plan and take corrective action when necessary.
- Develop strong working relationships with the banking community, with a
commercial receivables emphasis, focused on identifying needs and providing
- Achieving assigned revenue quota.
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of new/additional business
- Initiates contact to identify and qualify new revenue opportunities.
- Follows up with prospects to review proposed solutions, pricing, determine project
start dates and obtain signed contracts.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Self-motivated with excellent cold calling skills and the ability to generate leads
through calling, emails, face to face outreach and social media.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Time management skills, ability to multi-task.
- Team player who is resourceful enough to work independently
- Experience with Word and Excel; PPT; etc.
- Requires a BS/BA (or higher) degree with a minimum 5 years proven sales success.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills with
comprehensive experience using a modern CRM
- Must be an energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated team player with a
demonstrated ability to “close” business.
- Willingness & ability to travel
- 2+ years sales experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, accounting or related fields.
Opportunity to earn six figures with base salary plus commission
Benefits package including healthcare and 401